Cannaflower began life as Berkshire CBD back in 2018. It brings together over 100 years of combined industry experience and delivers a broad range of CBD and hemp products to customers across the United States.
Located in New England, Cannaflower is celebrated for its commitment to customer service and quality. It strives to control every aspect of the growth cycle, ensuring it sources only the highest quality products.
Cannaflower’s Farm Bill compliant hemp flowers and CBD products are available nationwide, with free shipping on orders over $50. Every plant is grown organically in the United States—no pesticides, chemical additives, or heavy metals—before being tested for purity at independent labs.
Orders are shipped discreetly via USPS first class and the Cannaflower site accepts all major credit and debit cards.
Hemp Flower Varietals
All Cannaflower hemp flowers are hand-trimmed, slow cured, and packed to order. They spend at least 60 days in cellared glass jars and are delivered fresh, offering a complex array of flavors, optimal moisture content, and high levels of CBD.
You can purchase Cannaflower flowers from hundreds of retailers nationwide or buy directly online. Hemp flowers are packaged in uniquely branded bags and sold in quantities ranging from 1 gram to 1 ounce.
- Abacus: Described as an end of day strain, Abacus is Indica-dominant with deep purple shades and notes of citrus. It tested at 2.59% CBD and 9.06% CBDa, and contains high levels of β-caryophyllene, α-pinene, and β-myrcene, as well as many other terpenes.
- Bubba Kush: An Indica strain with over 12% CBD and high levels of β-myrcene, Bubba Kush is considered one of the strongest strains for night-time relaxation and sedation.
- Frosted Lime: High levels of a terpene known as limonene provide Frosted Lime with a rich, tangy citrus flavor. The same compound is found in citrus oils and is often used to flavor orange and lemon candies, creating an unmistakably tangy and fresh taste. This is backed by high levels of CBD and is said to be uplifting, making it a great choice for a daytime smoke.
- Legendary: With OG Kush lineage and strong notes of berry and sandalwood, Legendary is a uniquely flavored high-CBD strain that can be enjoyed day or night.
- OG Kush: OG Kush is a low-THC and high-CBD variation of a cannabis classic. It combines high levels of β-caryophyllene, α-humulene, and β-myrcene to create complex notes of grass, gas, and cinnamon.
- Sour Dog: A cross between Chemdawg and Sour Space Candy that combines the classic sour and gassy flavors of these two strains. Sour Dog offers a smooth and enjoyable smoke and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
- Hawaiian Haze: Transport yourself to the sunny beaches of Hawaii with this tropical tasting CBD strain. Hawaiian Haze brings together many bright colors and flavors, including elements of citrus and papaya.
- Sour Space Candy: Sour by name, sour by nature—this is a strain that’s dominated by tangy citrus flavors. It has been described as a “social strain” and is often smoked during the day to liven things up a little.
- Lemon Drop: An indoor cultivar that’s available in either 3.5 grams or 7 grams, making it a little more limited than other strains. Lemon Drop has 15% CBD and a unique citrus-heavy profile provided by high levels of limonene.
- Sour Tsunami: Another indoor strain and one that has been likened to creamy butter cookies. A good choice at the end of a long day, when you want to put your feet up to relax and recover.
- Remedy: Look after number 1 with a CBD-strain that’s loaded with flavors of citrus and juniper. It has a balanced terpene profile, combining high and equal levels of β-caryophyllene and β-myrcene, with moderate amounts of α-humulene and β-pinene.
- Lifter: One of the most popular CBD strains in the US right now, Lifter delivers up to 20% CBD and is best used to “lift” the mind and the body. It’s an award-winning, well-reviewed varietal that has been grown and smoked in abundance since the passing of the Farm Bill.
- Cherry Wine: As rich and fruity as a fine wine—this strain is great for unwinding on an evening. Praised for its therapeutic effects, Cherry Wine offers around 14% CBD, with flavors of cherry, pepper, and pine.
- White CBG: A CBG-dominant strain that contains over 10% of this beneficial cannabinoid, along with very subtle and mild flavors. At the time of writing, White CBG is Cannaflower’s only CBG strain. However, as this cannabinoid grows in popularity, it’s likely that more will be added to the range.
- Elektra: A richly aromatic varietal that delivers close to 17% CBD, with notes of fresh orange and warming cloves—a suitable smoke for those long winter nights.
Everyone reacts differently to hemp flowers and every strain has its own unique effects, dependent on everything from the cannabinoid content to the terpene profile. If you’re looking for strains that plays a specific role, try the Cannaflower Collections section, where you’ll find samplers of three or more synergistic products. These include:
- Daytime (Frosted Lime, Sour Space Candy, Lifter)
- Downtime (Remedy, Cherry Wine, OG Kush)
- Soothe and Relieve (Hawaiian Haze, Cherry Wine, Sour Space Candy)
- Energized and Creative (Lifter, White CBG, Elektra)
The Tasters Menu and Tasters Menu 2.0 include four options, each containing 1 gram of hemp flower and is available for less than $33. The experience collections are available for $69.95 and there are 3.5 grams per pack.
If you’re new to hemp flowers in general and are not sure what to expect or what to buy, we recommend the Tasters Menu. If you’re a little more experienced and have a specific purpose in mind, opt for one of the experience collections. It’s a great way to judge Cannaflower’s products and to find your new favorite strain.
Other Products Sold by Cannaflower
Joint smokers who can’t or won’t roll should look into pre-rolls. They contain 1 gram of hemp flower per roll and are available for around $9 each. It’s a little expensive when compared to some other retailers, but every roll is made in-house using certified, slow-cured, hand-trimmed hemp flower, and if you buy in packs of 5, they cost around $6 each.
Cannaflower also sells full-spectrum CBD oils, including Calm, Rest, and Relief. These are available in quantities of 375mg and 750mg and are blended with MCT oil, which is derived from coconuts.