Based in Kansas City, Missouri, CBD American Shaman is a fast-growing CBD retail chain with a presence both online and offline. It sells an abundance of CBD products, including a variety of hemp flowers, and has also ventured into CBG and CBN markets.
About CBD American Shaman
Vince Sanders founded CBD American Shaman in 2015. Sanders was a veteran of the marijuana and hemp industry and has been very open about his past, including the time he went to prison for orchestrating a scheme to sell marijuana.
His goal was to bring CBD to a wider market, and he has managed to do just that. CBD American Shaman products are available online and through several brick-and-mortar locations.
These offline locations work on a franchise model, which has allowed CBD American Shaman to expand across the United States and has given many franchisees the opportunity to jump on the CBD bandwagon.
The majority of these stores are in the brand’s home state of Missouri, but you can also find them in Alabama, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Oregon, Utah, California, and dozens of other states.
Hemp Flower Varietals
All hemp flowers are grown in the United States in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill, which means they contain less than 0.3% THC. Every crop is tested for purity and strength, and all strains are loaded with cannabinoids and terpenes.
CBD American Shaman products are available in the following product types:
- CBD Joints: Cone-rolled and packed with 1 gram of hemp flower, these cones feature a filtered tip and are individually packed—simply unpack, light, and enjoy. The amount of actual CBD will depend on the strain chosen, and there are price increases for some of the rarer and more sought-after strains.
- CBG Flower: Jars of CBG-rich hemp flowers, each containing 3.5 grams of hemp flower. You can choose from several different strains, including ones that contain over 20% CBG.
- CBD Cigarettes: Pre-rolled cigarettes that are sold as samplers, giving you a taste for just a few bucks. Single packs contain 20 cigarettes while cartons have 10 packs. Flavors include Original, Cherry, Menthol, and Grape. All packets are branded with the CBD American Shaman name and feature different colors depending on the flavor. Based on the prices at the time of writing, you’ll pay approximately $0.45 per cigarette with a carton, $0.49 with a box, and $0.74 with a sampler.
The above products, and many other CBD American Shaman products, are available in the following varietals (all subject to availability):
- Cherry Wine: This popular varietal has a high CBD to THC ratio and offers up to 13.5% on average.
- John Snow: Bred from Philly Sour Diesel and Jack the Ripper, John Snow produces a flower that is rich in CBG.
- Jack Frost: A crystal-heavy indoor-grown CBG strain that led the movement in new CBG strains.
- Lemon Cream Diesel: A sweet and tangy taste and relaxing effects from a strain that is high in CBG.
- Lemon Berry: A fresh and fruity strain with high levels of CBD.
- Sour G: Sour in name and taste, this varietal is one of the company’s best new CBG strains.
- White Widow: This strain has a rich history and is one of the best-known in the industry, with sticky buds that are loaded with CBD.
Other Products Sold by CBD American Shaman
Although CBD American Shaman doesn’t have the largest selection of hemp flowers, it more than makes up for this with other products. CBD products are available as flavored or unflavored and there are a variety of strengths, colors, and product types, including all the following:
- Topical creams
- Water soluble oil
- Body lotion
- Hemp and CBD oil for pets
- Lip balm
- Gummies, gourmet gummies, and other candies
- Dog treats, cat treats, and horse treats
- Face creams
- Bath bombs
- Sparkling water and sparkling tea
- Cookies and brownies
- Massage oil
- Marshmallow treats
- Soap, shower gel, and hand sanitizer
As you can see, CBD American Shaman’s product range is vast. You can learn more by visiting one of the retailer’s many brick-and-mortar locations or by making a purchase online. Free shipping is available on orders over $99 and the company has a generous return policy that extends to 45 days for online purchases and 30 days for franchise purchases.